Friday, August 12, 2011

Hey i want to join mba this year. i gave cat and xat but scored less marks ,so can ny1 suggest me gud bschools?

actually it is too late now . is there any chance of getting good bschool atleast through donation now in south like chennai or banglore ? actually i am ready to pay around 5 lakhs as donation provided if that bschool offers atleast avg package of 6 lakhs per annum . can anyone suggest me some gud bschools and contact numbers ? actually i have one more problem bothering me . i got placed in wipro . i might get my joinin dat in september . it has got one year bond .if i join in sep then 3 months training + one year bond so totally 15 months wch means i cant join in bschool even next year . the only way is to break the bond . that costs around 75k and i wud get experience around 7 months ( 3 months training is not counted ) so is dat 7 months exp worthy of paying 75k ? so this is my prob !! anyone plz suggest me some good bschool in chennai or banglore if u know them still continuing admission process . i can afford 5 lakhs and again nyways i have to pay around 6 lakhs as fee for two years.. so totally it is gonna cost around 12 lakhs including hostel fees . so atleast if that bschool assures me a job with a package of avg 6 lakhs , it would be fine .. so helpful .. my cat percentile is 67 !! plz someone reply me .. i am in a very bad situation now ..very confused in my life !! ur reply wud be very helpful

No comments:

Post a Comment