Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Really stressed out !! will it be a misscarriage?? please tell me !!?

i had a molar pregnancy back in 2008...then we tried conceiving again after about a year but i was diagnosed having infertility issues such as lake of ovulation and irregular periods... i wasn't taking any treatment at that time but i got pregnant in aug. 2010 . the doctors advised me to keep tracking my hcg levels but they never went up and i misscarried in sep. 2010 ... 2 months after that we again wished for a baby planing and i started getting regular chec ups with my gynecologist ... as i had lake of ovulation and irregular period , the doctor prescribed me a medicine called "clomephene citrate" this medicine helps the progestron level to rise and thus helps in ovulation for people like me. i took that medicine for about 5 months regularly and my 1st day of last period was on april 27th 2011 . my pregnacy test has came positive but when my gynec did an ultrasound to see whether this pregnancy is normal or not she couldn't see anything , no sack no fetus... so they did my blood test on june 2nd to check on the hcg levels which were low... so they will do some more tests ahead... but what i am worried about the most is - I DON'T FEEL like being pregnant . there are no symptomps at all... no nausea , no fatigue , no sleepy feeling, not hungry and my stomch feels all empty.. i am realy worried now.. i've been through the painfull situaton twice and i don't have anymore strength to loose my baby again... please someone help me ... just tell whatever you feel is gonna happen with me .. please i need some light on whats going on... please..

No comments:

Post a Comment